WE WORK REALLY HARD TO PROVIDE THE BEST EXPERIENCE FOR OUR CLIENTS AND ARE ALWAYS LOOKING WAYS TO IMPROVE.
- SHREEJI TECHNOLOGY Field Services ensure that you have the highest possible availability, the best possible productivity, as well as the longest possible service life of your SHREEJI TECHNOLOGY make machine.
- SHREEJI TECHNOLOGY field service is of support to you - even long after the purchase of a complete unit.
- SHREEJI TECHNOLOGY evaluates your machines even with regard to technical progress and economic efficiency. So, you will not only appreciate the comforting feeling that your machines are always in the optimal maintenance condition. You will also receive information about important technical updates which will provide economic benefit.
INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING
Our technical staff is available for assembly and commissioning of SHREEJI TECHNOLOGY units at any place.
- Installation of supplied machines, and other equipment’s.
- Assembly of the internal mechanism.
- Alignment of Machines and prime movers.
- Erection of acoustic hood.
- Filling of lubrication oil if required.
- Check of all electrical requirements and other necessities that need to be on site for proper installation and commissioning.
- Commissioning and test run on site.
INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
- SHREEJI TECHNOLOGY provide maintenance, inspection, preventative work, or overhauling of SHREEJI TECHNOLOGY unit on site.
- Our service technicians have the knowledge and years of experience to apply the right solutions for the secure operation of your units. For the inspection and maintenance of SHREEJI TECHNOLOGY positive displacement blowers, unloading systems and material handling equipment’s to examine the necessity of servicing. The inspection of the includes the evaluation of smoothness, the stage clearances, the oil level and the oil tightness.
- The general overhaul of SHREEJI TECHNOLOGY includes the Interchangeability of all wear parts as for example bearing and sealing elements. The machine will be completely disassembled, bearing and sealing will be replaced and adjusted according to our process. Finally, the stage will be reassembled into the finished product and a test run completes the procedure.